SimCrypt.NET: AES 256 bit Encryption Tool
SimCrypt.NET is a .NET Framework 1.1 Windows Form application
which provides an easy to use interface for strong portable AES encryption/decryption of any local file,
and automatic download and decryption of URL-based encrypted files. Also supports decryption of
CMS/PKCS #7 EnvelopedData messages.
To Encrypt A Local File:
To Decrypt An Encrypted Local File or URL:
- Select a file to encrypt
- Enter a secret password
- Encrypt the file
- Select an encrypted local file or enter a valid and accessible URL in text field
- Enter the same password used to encrypt that file
- Decrypt the file
- Denvelop a CMS/PKCS#7 file
To decrypt CMS/PKCS#7 messages, you must be a "recipient" specified in the EnvelopedData, and your private RSA
key must be available via the current user MY (Personal) certificate store.
[Note: If a valid and accessible url is entered, SimCrypt.NET will automatically download the specified file, save it
to the Desktop location with the same URL filename, and attempt to decrypt. If the url is a path name without an explicit filename appended,
such as http://www.jensign.com, the local saved file is named "_simcrypturl". A WebRequest.Timeout value of 7 seconds is used.
(1) For decryption, if you wish to have the decrypted file open automatically,
check the "AutoStart" checkbox.
(2) Select B64 checkbox if you want to base64 encode the encrypted file.
Download SimCryptNET.exe v18.104.22.168 (33,944 bytes) (Signed and timestamped)
SimCryptNet.cs Source Code
Michel I. Gallant