--- Multi-image viewer, coordinator and color picker ---
Drag any number of image files or a folder from your computer into this window.
The image name, image size in pixels
and corresponding file size (bytes) are displayed at the bottom-left of each image.
For non-displayable images and other filetypes, the display will consist of a "placeholder" icon
(typically 40x40 pixels) with the file name and file size. If ONE directory is dragged,
its contents (one level deep) are displayed. If more than one item is dragged, directory
contents are not displayed.
- Filter In setting will select only files with names containing
- Filter Out will reject any file name containing the text-string.
- Dec returns the decimal RGB color value of the clicked image pixel (0-255).
- Hex returns the hexadecimal RGB color value of the clicked image pixel (0-FF).
- P1 displays the clicked coordinates for the image clicked relative to
upper left corner of that image.
- P2 displays the clicked coordinates for the image clicked with a modifier
key (Shift, Alt etc).
- (P2-P1) always displays the difference in current clicked positions.